The painted wrd is a blog about contemporary art in New York City.
- focused reflections of the interaction between pictorial and mental space, the waves and our selves 3 years ago
- His abstract forms allude to the body, landscape, and to art history itself, yet remain undeniable in their material primordial fact 3 years ago
- The relationship between chronology, technology, mediation, and with the "historical" as an artifact of the cinematic/digital image 3 years ago
- RT @maikapollack: Apparently all books on the MIT Press website 50% off with this code. Go crazy: us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=7caff40e82d… 3 years ago
- RT @kg_ubu: The New Yorker's four-sentence dismissal review of Warhol's "A" from 1969. Some things never change: is.gd/VJYm4L (vi… 3 years ago