The painted wrd is a blog about contemporary art in New York City.
- focused reflections of the interaction between pictorial and mental space, the waves and our selves 6 years ago
- His abstract forms allude to the body, landscape, and to art history itself, yet remain undeniable in their material primordial fact 7 years ago
- The relationship between chronology, technology, mediation, and with the "historical" as an artifact of the cinematic/digital image 7 years ago
- RT @kg_ubu: The New Yorker's four-sentence dismissal review of Warhol's "A" from 1969. Some things never change: is.gd/VJYm4L (vi… 7 years ago
- Gramming at #friezeny. Julia Dault http://t.co/vQ0qm9DFlJ 7 years ago